Saturday, February 1, 2014

We were - Settling in

Did you think I'd already forgotten? I don't blame you. But not this time. ;)

In the last update disapproval was expressed, parties were attended and limits were tested. Especially the romantic ones. ^^




You may remember we were over at Argus' place and Accalia had just rolled a want for some lip-action.




Yeah, I let her have it. *shrugs*
I figure at this point it makes no real difference who starts it. So she might as well get the most out of it, right?



He's not complaining. ;)


Accalia: "Baby, you belong on tv."

Because she watches so much of that....


Notice the moon. I think it looks rather poetic, standing between them....


But enough with the poetry. Back to more couple-y things. Like practicing fighting. *sigh*


She wins again. XD

Argus: 0, Accalia: 2



Anyone else think she's humoring him?


Dante: "Love."


 Dante: "No, really. Love!"

Accalia: "Oh yeah, I'm starving for it."


 Argus: "Accalia?!"


Heh, someone is getting a taste of his own medicine. XD
Not liking it much, are you dear?


Dante: "If only your mother hadn't been a poodle!"

Accalia: "WTF?"


Accalia: "Well, love this..."



Morning has broken. And Faelan is still at 'home', with nothing much to do. ^^ This is where pets come in handy. Though I have since sold that one. It's too easy to lose the rodents. He's still got his nuthatch.


Isn't he just too cute? *melts*


Accalia is hard at work making elixirs.


If you squint you can just barely see Faelan out there, on a bike he doesn't have, heading for a new (to us) fishing spot.


Chester's getting grandbabies. Out of wedlock. Like father, like daughter?
He'll be so proud. XD


I think these two may be programmed to marry. They have done so in every version of Moonlight Falls I played. 


Pretty, no? And look, there's the Weather Stone!


I hadn't done much with it yet, so Accalia gave it a try.




Pity.

Well, back to mother-son bonding time.


Progress was made.

But then...


Birthday already! I'd completely forgotten!


Accalia: "Go, son! Grow up well!"
 

Oh my! He certainly did!
Needs a makeover though.


That's much better, no?

I got to choose his new trait, so I picked Brave for him because I thought it fit.
He is now a brave, friendly and outdoors-y angler.


And here is his birthday present!


Which he immediately put to good use. ^^

Accalia, as you can see, is still hunting.


Wedding bells for Bianca and Chester!


What's wrong, Faelan? Your energy isn't near full yet!


OMGheturnedBLUE! O.O *cue panic*


*frantically clicks Change Outfit to Outerwear*


And now he's frozen solid!! Ahhhhhhh! Someone help!


Thankfully his mom is there to pull a blow-dryer out of her ass... Pheeeeew! Saved! *wipes brow*

Honestly, when this happened I was just about expecting him to die... I never had a sim freeze in this game. :(
(But then none of my sims had to do without a house so far...)

To the alchemy store!


We get there just in time for some more Crumplebottom Dramaz. ^^
Chauncey here you may remember is engaged to Beatrice's sister Belinda, who you can see there in the background.

Beatrice: "She's gonna kill you with fire!"

For the record, she refused. You go, girl!


Tourist-lady: "Oh my god, that boy is blue!"

Faelan: "Tired, soo tired."


I told him to sleep, but then I remembered something. This joint has a perfectly good fireplace...


so, why not make use of it, right?


There! All better. :)

Gotta say though, that muscle definition looks pretty ridiculous without the muscles. We'll have to work on that.


Now, sleep! (Also: Yummy, isn't he? ;) )


Another skill point done! Yay!


One more to go!


Morning arrives and Faelan no longer takes the non-existent bike to school. ^^


A short while later Accalia also heads there, because she's got a wish to fulfill. And no, nothing to do with alchemy. ^^
She wanted to enroll Faelan in an after-school activity, so I obliged her. Faelan is now a member of the Sports Club, hopefully gaining some muscle-mass so he can own his toned-ness. :)


You may have noticed the stink-fumes. Time for a shower.


Faelan too.


Accalia catches a quick nap


... before heading out to work.


And Faelan tries to befriend one of those pretty Spotted Sixams, that I noticed sitting there behind the building.

I honestly didn't expect him to succeed, since Spotted Sixams are the rarest of the rare and I've failed catching them with several other sims before.


But Faelan did it! <3 My boy! *sniff*

It was only then that I noticed what phase of the moon it was. Crap!
So, quit old job, get new one.


Bookshop is right next door so we're taking that. No need to get fancy quite yet.

Now then, to use this night in a productive way.


Let's see if Argus is home.


Goody!


I'm not counting this as one of my allowed visits. We won't be staying. There's just one wish we have to fulfill. ;)


Accalia: "Date?"


Date!


Sweet!


Is it only me or are there a lot of babies at the moment?


Like mother, like son. ^^


On the way to a date/hunt. Accalia picked a lovely spot for it.

And chill it's going to get indeed. How did Argus know?


Horse: *frolics through the moonlit night*


"Oh Holy Hoof, something is coming!" *flees*


"A werewolf!"


"Two of them!"


Faelan came too.


 Maybe he can find favor with the Stone?


Nope, he can't either.

Horse: *whinnies* "Too.Many.Werewolves!"


But it kept hanging around. Silly horse!


If there wasn't a skill-meter in this picture I would make it my new desktop!



I'd say the risk of Mummy Curses is rather low in this hood, but still this is pretty sweet! <3




That's our second now. Perhaps they are a bit more common than advertised? ^^


But even with finds like these we still have quite a ways to go.


Faelan's first find! Wooot!


Awww, the doctor is needed. Too bad.


I can't get over this! Seriously, the only romantic thing they'd done all night was to hold hands way at the beginning!



Point! (I think it's the fourth or fifth?)



See? The horse, it's still there!

At this point Faelan has only a bit of energy left.



And Accalia is just about done for.

Alright, off you go.


Too.Damn.Funny! XD


O.O Yikes!


Accalia: *is smiling inside*


Aaaaand safe! ^^



Except once again I forgot to change them back. Damnit!

(But look at the pretty feathers!)


Accalia: "TIRED!" *menacing stare*


I love how you can see the hair fall during transformation. That's neat!
Well, not actually I guess... since someone would have to clean it all up. If this weren't The Sims.


NOW you can sleep. And sleep well, morning will come too soon!

And that's it for now, my dear readers. I hope you had some fun out of this. And see you next time!


Fails:

Lost fights: 1 (won 3)
Argus Brown 0:2

Navita Singh 1:1

Failed Bites:
(1 successful: Garrick Mayberry)
 
Bladder incidents:
Faelan: 1
Accalia:


Heatstrokes:
Faelan:
Accalia:

Frostbites:
Faelan: 1
Accalia:


Happy simming! :)

2 comments:

  1. Faelan did grow up well! :)

    Have Argus and his fiancee broken up? If not, it sounds like they have a serious discussion coming up soon. Or maybe they're in an open relationship, if there are hacks for that? *still has not played Sims 3*

    That horse seems to be of the curious variety, doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he did. ^^ He may be a CASsim but I didn't really create him so I had no idea what he'd look like. He's a genuine pacifier baby, the only things I changed were his clothes and hairstyle.

      And no, Argus is still as angaged as he was. But I doubt the relationship is doing well. I can't see Beatrice going for an open relationship (no hacks like that installed, plus you should see how deep in the red she ans Accalia are XD ), but she's not pushing for marriage either it seems. ^^ At least I haven't had any announcements in that regard.

      Silly horses are silly. ^^

      Delete