Saturday, January 18, 2014

We were - Accepting opportunities

Welcome back to part three of the Lowell pack's attempt to take over Moonlight Falls.
We are still at the Durwood's house and as you can see Doreen does not approve.




Doreen: "Accalia is acting inappropriately! If she continues, I will have to ask her to leave."

You can't see it here, but this was actually because Accalia was going to take a bath. Which I cancelled. She didn't even leave the room, yet Doreen knows. Bunch of psychics!


While Accalia completes her current skill point Rick and Doreen argue. Ah, so refreshing!

At least Rick gives as good as he gets. Even though he does not have Doreen's powers nor her moral deficiency regarding their usage.


Skill point done, you may bathe.


And boy, do you need it!

Strangely, this time no one took issue with her using the tub. Maybe they know that it's at my orders? And are too afraid of what I might do to them? ;) Mwahahaha!



See? Good thing we saved that autumn salad, right?
Zack back there at the table would have starved otherwise. (Faelan at least has fish to eat.)


Accalia: "Yo, cub of mine. Great morning, isn't it?"



Nice! We'll go!



By that time Accalia was about to fall over so she went to take a nap (autonomously, I might add). Which lasted about 10 seconds before Doreen shooed us out after all.



As revenge we stole their crops. XD They'll come in handy.


All roads lead ... to the alchemy shop.
Because of course the do.

What with our newfound prosperity we will see if there are any Invigorating Elixirs on sale. Accalia won't last long without one. And we have places to go, people to meet.


There are!

Cashier Guy: "Win!"

Accalia: *howls for joy*


And then it was time for Argus' party. This is his house, where he lives with a couple other supernaturals.


And apparently he's rich. Who knew?


And he plays the guitar! No wonder Beatrice is all over him!


Accalia meets Dante Morganthe (gotta say I love that name! ^^), who is one of the roommates. And heartfarts happen. I think he's seeing someone though. Too bad.

But then nothing is written in stone, right? ;)

Also: Serena needs a drink. This amuses me.


Though it seems like a good flirt or two might serve as well. Shame on you, Serena! What would Rick say?

Marigold may look innocent now, but just a moment ago she was the one who was flirting. And getting rejected. Maybe that's why she looks a bit ... off? I'd say "Poor girl.", but the truth is she is married as well, to another fairy by the name of Branch. They even have a little son already.


Well, at least Argus looks properly horrified at the idea.

Lots of tired sims here. This also reminded me that there was something I wanted to do.



There. Liquid energy!

I felt so sorry for Argus that I sent Faelan over to save him from his popularity with the ladies. And also to get them on a better footing, because Faelan rather dislikes Argus. I'm assuming because he's been macking on Faelan's mom.


Female bonding time.


I'd like to call this picture "Selective Perception".
Serena is all: "Aw, my friend is such a sweet girl." While at the same time you can clearly see that no, no she's not.


Oh look, the girlfriend is here as well. She's been hiding out in the bedroom apparently. One might wonder why...


Accalia: "Pfft, what's she got anyway?"

I like her, I really do! ^^



And then the party's over. 


Faelan had been sent home by the game a short while earlier, so I had Accalia join him. We also took the opportunity to check our mail.


Ooookay?
I don't really like the way this new attraction system works. It should at least take into account who's already paired up and happy that way. For Param to send gifts to other women when he's with the love of his life... it makes no sense to me.
Well, at least I can pretend it's just a friendly gift and nothing more, right?



I should have paid more attention to Faelan, because the poor boy's bladder bar is an unattractive shade of orange right now. And since we can't have any toilets on our lot I sent them over to Varg's Tavern and kept my fingers crossed they'd make it in time. ~~


They didn't. Stupid thing closed just as they arrived.

Oh well, on we go.


And look! They actually managed to get into the same taxi! XD

In other news:


Bianca spawned! And just like that Bailey got an new little brother. Blair, huh? (I sense a naming theme there...)


So close! So very, very close!

I guess this kick-starts my Fail count.  *sigh*



Anyone wondering where we're going now? ^^ Nah, you can probably tell by the stink fumes. (And yes, they managed the trick with the taxi again! Let no one claim they do not learn!)


One shower later we've got us some snoring weres. Yeah, I forgot to change them back. Oh well, as you can see it's already morning, so the harm is done in any case.

But! I forgot we had another Invigorating Elixir in our inventory! So...




Safe!


Funny face is funny.

And with that we're off! Faelan to school and Accalia... well... ^^


We have to clean up after ourselves, don't we? ;)

Plus, there's this very nifty chair...


Back to human.


And nap time.


Having a baby unites people?
Also, I  thought Bianca had Commitment Issues. *scratches head* Apparently not?

Breakfast. *shudders* I can't get used to that.


We need food. That is all.



The pack that catches fish together stays together, right? Especially when it's the same fish! ^^


Rocking-chair-nap pictures are the new cake shots. (I promise, I'll cut back on them. Hard as it is. *sigh*)


And that's the third and last Crumplebottom off the market. Huh. And I guess oldest goes last in this instance.
I'm surprised though, here I thought Crumplebottom women were harder to woo. Guess not. Then again, can't pass up a doctor, can you?



Morning sees some visitors at the alchemy shop.(Yes, it is morning. Even though you can't tell. You'll have to trust me. ^^)

We can haz pack! YAY!



I guess they must both be in werewolf form to get the pack option? Well, that's soon mended.



One practice fight later. (Accalia won)


Impressive show on pack unity!
Though Param has little interest in gems. They're just rocks to him. XD


Navita wanted a little contest.


And she wins. Darn!


Rematch!


Yay!

Fights lost: 1
Fights won: 3


If only Navita was in a werewolf-y pose too. That would make it perfect!



Another one?
Two days, two partys, one host. Huh.


One day spent hunting. We got some pretty decent loot too. 

The best catch:


This pleases me. Especially because I never seem to find these buggers with regular sims. So, win!

Well then, Accalia. Go take a shower and then we have an engagement to keep.


Over at Argus' house the party has already started. And Marigold isn't too happy. I'm not sure, but isn't that the 'I feel like I have to throw up' animation? Could she be pregnant? Again?

Well, I know another sim who definitely is! ^^






Another little sibling for Bailey. Oh, the joy!
Quick, everyone think of a name with a B!



Accalia finally arrived, but things were boring so I didn't take any pictures.
After a while I sent her to get Argus and do some more hunting. Which they did, until...





Keep in mind that this is all his idea. She didn't initiate any of it. And I had nothing to do with it either. I just watched, fascinated ^^


Yes, the fiancé and her sister are in evidence. Beatrice looks a bit stunned, doesn't she?

Belinda: "And she was so happy before."

But are they? Coming outside?


Yes, they are!



Not that Argus and Accalia are about to let that distract them. XD

Beatrice: "Arrrrgh!"

Belinda: "I can't watch!"


Belinda: *confronts Argus* *person person minus*

Argus: *is unimpressed* "Awhooooooooooooo!"

Accalia: She's making pretty fireworks. Must be a witch. 


Okay, enough with the drama. Back to hunting, you two. 


At least he's thinking about her? That's a plus, right?


Several things to take note of in this picture:

1. Accalia levelled up her werewolf powers. Nice.
2. Glowing eyes are scary at night.
3. They are on a date. Because they were hunting together, which is such a couple thing to do...
4. Faelan is napping on a bench. At 'home'. I hate the Eaxis Nanny State.


Date, I told you. *shakes head*


Accalia: "Chemistry."



O.O


I did say Accalia was no homewrecker. But then she rolls this! Now I'm conflicted. Help!



Fails:

Bladder incidents: 1
Lost fights: 1 (won 3)

See you next time. :)
Happy simming!

2 comments:

  1. Huh. Looks like Argus has trouble making up his mind. I hope neither Beatrice nor Accalia ends up getting hurt--not that Sims ever have much trouble getting over these things.

    It was great seeing a pack hunt! I get the sense that Accalia has been itching for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I could have sworn I had answered you. ~~ Must not have clicked the publish button. I'm sorry!

    Yeah, Argus seems to be unable to stick with either of them. I'm putting it down to a conflict between head and heart(or groin ^^) or perhaps a need for security vs. a desire for adventure. ^^ But no, I doubt Accalia is going to get her heart broken. She seems to regard this as a nice bit of fun but her real focus is on her goal of proving herself a true Alpha. ^^ And she also got me...
    Beatrice I'm afraid is on her own, but she doesn't seem too involved either so far. More indignant about his wandering fancy than anything else.

    Thank you, Van!

    ReplyDelete